. me time .

Nov 22, 2011 0 their words
feel bullied by people's jokes or even my own intimidated arguments in my mind. i'm on a sensitive state which nobody can get in through. have u ever feel like yourself cant stop (even just for a second) blame you continously, and making you want the non-stop punishment for yourself? pretending that hanging out can be some reward  for your stressful day, overwhelmed mind and teary day. people look act fake, partake in your sadness whereas they still smile when receive a fun-text from somebody while sitting next to you. it's you when everybody looks enjoy their own life with successful story included and sharing own proudness, and you seem still stand at the same point. sometimes you feel worry about other's  proceeding as if they want to betray you. trusting people became a hard thing to do.
i'm not in a bad mood feeling.
just encountering a moment that i've to crack the problem by my ownself without whining.
no, i'm not a melancholic.
everybody needs their ME time somehow
me, just need a ME time now, by myself..




Brushing my hairs, do i look perfect?
i forget what to do to fit the mold
the more i try the less it's working
cause everything inside me screams

yes, no ego's. fake shows like a boom
just go and leave me alone
real talk, real life, good luck and good night
with a smile, that's my home. that's my home

tears dont mean you're losing
everybody's bruising
just be true to who you are

jessie j - who you are

0 their words:

Post a Comment

hello, any opinion? feel free to comment :)

 

©Copyright 2011 Cumakatasaya | TNB