. random (2) .

Nov 16, 2011 0 their words
so, as i promised on "several weeks ago" post (okay.. count it by month.. :P ), i'll continue next 50 "it's me" things. this is it.. hehe..

51. i have a low-blood-pressure tendency.
52. can't stand on low speed drift.. i love being in a rush.. yahooo...
53. i love reading not-a-novel/comic books
54. i'm a 70% serious person, yeah i often being crunchy while telling jokes. oh my..
55. a girl with cylindrical-right-eye and hate it when i forget bringing my glasses whereas i need to see focus.
56. i can spend many many many hours by reading, and surfing the internet.
57. i prefer spend my money with eating to shopping a lot.
58. i worry about this hairfall. Often.
59. oya, i have no facebook account. noted. there are so many people named same, but they arent me.
60. i oftentimes forget where my keys are placed eventhough i put it on easy-to-find place.

61. i'm a REAL procastinator. phew.. this must be stopped.
62. i hate fake person. i can clearly mark off those real and fake personalities.
63. i seldom play my phone-games. but i installed them to full my menu and promise myself to play them later. weird. -__-"
64. i love collecting unique things (not an unusefull thing ya..)
65. i often promise myself to do something later, and make a note as the reminder. but it was almost forgotten. phew..
66. i hate a traffic jam.
67. i have a stomach's problem.
68. if i'm in a rush going somewhere, there must (minimal) once time i opened my locked-door again and take the left things.
69. when i'm in love on doing something, i want it perfectly-done.
70. and some friends do sigh on that habit.

71. i cant sleep with nothing accompanied. if it's not a person, it must be a tv.
72. i cant sleep in the darkness. it's creepy.
73. i love passionate people. they looks georgeus.
74. i love being involved in my choir. Thank God i found them. so talented in many things.
75. if i'm told to buy a top. it will definitely not a T-SHIRT. dont know why, it looks like not worth to buy a T-SHIRT.
76. i wear a watch rarely. i prefer see the time by my cellphone whereas i wear the watch.
77. i was formerly boyish-style. short hair, a lot of boy-friends, played boy's games, always trousers, etc
78. but now, i'm much girly things inside and outside in spite of having a lot of boy-friends yet.
79. yeah, i cant close my feet up. mommy said i'm an (bit) O-feet type.
80. i'm a petite, but i eat much.. wondering? me too..

81. groovy-jazz is my fav genre. but sometimes the club beat can move me too.. :P
82. jason mraz, michael bubble, jamie cullum are amazing people.
83. i have 10 thin and long fingers.
84. i have so many ideas but it often vain wasted. poor me.
85. i'm not interested in 4years-upward-elder-man.
86. oya, i like watching the movie.. i like it.. i like it.. :)
87. i'm a lazy-text-reply. and also the lazy-calling-picker. if i text you oft, you must be fuckin special.
88. zebra is my fav animal print. that's why i have a lot of zebra-printed things
89. it's simple to mollify me from anger. just honestly apologize.
90. i usually watch mtv ping! in the middle of the night.

91. oya, i love John Pantau! he's hillarious..
92. This year is my big year.. my birthday was on a special combination, 11-11-11
93. i dont like people in the past come and innocently greet me suddenly like they know me so well.
94. beginning something with wrong deed, will ended by rotten things. i believe on it.
95. (going confuse now.. haha..) i love bober's cappucinno caramel. want it more and more. wanna try?
96. i do recumbent sleep. but my head usually face right and covered by bolsters. and it will stay like that until wake up.
97. i often shout with no reason suddenly..
98. there are worry creators in this world. they can suddenly appear and ruin your hopeful day. screw you, annoyer.. sucha dream killer.
99. i'm practicing to say "thank you", "i'm sorry" and "i love you" a lot.
100. i can map easily, that's why people always wonder how come i can find the new way instead of common way. but my mommy conclude that i'm a traveler. phew..

okay, finally i reach 100 points! yeah, so i've fulfilled my promise. hihi.. thank you, reader.. :)

0 their words:

Post a Comment

hello, any opinion? feel free to comment :)

 

©Copyright 2011 Cumakatasaya | TNB